- A dedicated voice on Capitol Hill
- Weekly communications through The Weekly and The Insider
- Access to industry data, market intelligence and research
- Opportunities to serve the industry on boards and advisory committees
- Invitation to attend SFAA’s annual meeting in Washington, D.C
- Access to the Member Portal, containing a wealth of information and resources
If your company is interested in becoming a member of The Surety & Fidelity Association of America, please download the application form.
If you are a company supporting the surety and fidelity industry, our Premier Partnership program provides numerous benefits for an annual subscription cost of $7,500. Learn more.